4 Way Taxi is a leading provider of Taxi services in Brandon, Manitoba Canada.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, 4 Way Taxi is available for every occasion. 4 Way Taxi is open 24/7.
To begin using the 4 Way Taxi app:
• Download the app
• Create an account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
• Once you log in you will be automatically in the “Make a booking” view, where the green indicator should show your current position.
• Select PICK ME UP HERE
• From this screen you are able to add a destination, change the time the booking should take place, select the number of vehicles needed and the passengers that will be on the ride, among other options.
• Select CONTINUE to book your ride
• You should see a pop up that reads “Booking successful!”. In the following screen you are able to see the status of your booked ride along with a map where you will be able to follow the vehicle.
On booking a reservation, you will immediately receive a text confirmation, along with an estimated time upon arrival after your vehicle has been assigned. You can also monitor where the vehicle is at all times during the trip.
4-Way Taxi is determined to provide a full range of passenger vehicles to service the needs of the whole community, including people who use wheelchairs.
You can also customize your orders by selecting the number of passengers, preferred vehicle type, and preferred method of payment. These preferences can be saved to your account profile for future bookings.
When you want a taxi service your way, use 4-Way Taxi. We offer fast, reliable, and courteous taxi service in the Brandon, Manitoba area.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/4WayApp
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/4waytaxi
Have a question? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 204-727-2500
Improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
App functionality is fine, but when a ride is scheduled for a certain pickup time, the company should get the information, schedule the pickup, and make sure there’s a driver there at the requested time.
Obviously weather conditions could mean delays, but a ride booked 3 hours in advance shouldn’t show that the company is assigning a driver AT the pickup time.
I think there’s potential for greatness and I love having a taxi app for my favourite company in my town, but it does need some improvement.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.