The home of Winnipeg’s ROCK on 92.1 CITI. We are pure rock. Live, local and rebellious.
With the 92.1 CITI app, you can:
• Listen to a live stream of 92.1 CITI on any iOS device, including iPhone & iPad
• Get the very latest music, pop-culture and entertainment updates from our newsfeed
• Instantly listen to a live stream of our partner radio stations, and view accompanying album art and artist information
• Watch videos on-demand, including in-studio performances, interviews and behind-the-scenes footage as well as video from our partner brands
• Listen to clips on-demand, including show highlights, podcasts and full-length interviews
• Add songs, articles, videos and contests to your personalized favourites list
• Get social by easily swiping through our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds – without leaving the app
• Connect with the on-air DJ via text, phone, Twitter or Facebook
• Chat with our DJs and other listeners in a live chat room
• View and enter radio station contests
• Listen in “car mode” (do not use app while driving).
• Receive instant alerts for on-air programming announcements and special contests
• Supports AirPlay
Got feedback on the app? Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We've done a full maintenance - fixing bugs, making stability updates and revving the app's engine to improve performance.
Set your automatic updates to 'on' to always get the very latest app updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sound quality issue
App works. Listening in Fort Rouge Winnipeg. However once every 1-5 minutes sound quality decreases for 1 second. Then recovers. Has been this way since I downloaded the app. Same issue with the latest updated version as well. Please fix this. If playing close to a radio, phase starts to lag. app plays the same song slightly after the radio. After hours of play, phase can be out for 30 seconds plus. Re open the app to reset to the current song.
Opening the app now crashes all the time. Even while switching to different stations within the app crashes it. Its when the ads start loading that it goes down. Everytime.. Maybe I’ll just download Radioplayer & be done with it. Hopefully this station will be there.
Same forced ad everyday
Very annoying to have to sit through the same ad every morning I turn this on
- Rogers Media
- 63.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Rogers Media Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.