A+ Remote is a full-featured iOS remote for the Audirvana Plus music player on your Mac or PC.
Enjoy easy but sophisticated browsing of your entire music library, playlists and "now playing" queue from throughout your home (within range of your WiFi network).
Powerful features within the elegant design include:
• Albums view: for a quick visual scan through the cover arts
• Playlists view: to capitalize on your previous sortings in Audirvana’s library
• Artists view: to play the tunes of your favorite artist of the moment
• Multi criteria filter browser: for any advanced idea. Let’s say you want to compare the recordings of the 2nd Beethoven concerto? Just ask and you’ll get them.
• Streaming services: to quickly find the music to play in the catalog offered by the streaming service you have subscribed to (currently available: Qobuz, TIDAL, HighResAudio VirtualVault, HRA-Streaming)
All views on your music library are search-enabled to instantaneously find the track you want inside the displayed list.
Of course, remote volume and playback/transport controls are included.
Audirvana Plus with A+ Remote provides unsurpassed sound quality ...
Please note that Audirvana Plus must be running on a Mac or PC connected to your local WiFi network:
• Audirvana Plus for Mac at least version 2.2, preferably 3.1 or later
• or Audirvana Plus for Windows 10 version 1.1 or later
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A peine installé, l’application me demande de sélectionner mon MacBook et 5s plus tard, je commande de mon canapé Audirvana. Difficile de faire plus efficace et fonctionnel ! Hautement recommandé :)
Never updated. Not optimized.
Last update : 8 mo ago.
Looks like this app was created next to Audirvana 1.0.
Should be free once you buy either the mac or the PC App. At least not this crazy price.
For those of you thinking - don’t. Just buy it. Works great if you know possess the basic skills to maneuver iTunes in your Mac. Except - the sound with hi Rez audio files is to a whole new level. Enjoy!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.