Living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and looking to take control of your health?
Meet Aby, the free MS companion app, available for Canadians.
Aby is specifically designed to help support you as you live with MS
Start with our personalized journal to help track your symptoms, remind you to take your medication, and share reports with your healthcare team. It can be difficult to keep track of everything and we want to help.
Take advantage of all our other features, including a direct chat to Nurse Educators to answer MS-related questions, tailored content, and wellness programs catered to your profile.
Check out what Aby has to offer:
• Connect with Nurse Educators, who have extensive knowledge of MS, directly in the chat feature of the app. Your healthcare team should always be your primary source of information for any questions related to treatment.
• Use the personal journal to keep track of your health, visualize your data and share reports with your healthcare team. Having them better understand what is going on between appointments can help you make better decisions together.
• Set up appointments and medication notifications based on schedules discussed with your healthcare team.
• Track your moods, symptoms, and physical activities. Link Aby to your Apple HealthKit to track steps and distance.
• Securely encrypted journal to ensure all data is confidential and protected. You can edit or delete your information at anytime.
• Access wellness programs designed by MS experts and rehabilitation specialists, specifically for people living with MS.
• Choose different levels of intensity for the wellness program, based on your ability and comfort level.
• Explore tailored content, including articles and videos with tips for living with MS, suggestions to improve your wellbeing, information about common MS symptoms, potential triggers, and educational information about the disease.
• Customize the type of content you are interested in, for a more personalized experience.
Recent content highlights:
• MS and sexuality, breaking the taboo!
• #StrongerThanYouThink. Meet our MS advocates on Aby.
• Aby’s new nutrition program with over 80+ recipes and tips tailored for your profile.
Our goal is to provide a valuable MS app to help you, your support partners, and healthcare team.
Join the 27,000+ Canadians and 300,000+ people around the world, who have used Aby to support their MS journey. Stay tuned for lots of updates this year!
We have just updated our platform to improve the experience for our users. Check it out now!
Interested in discovering more articles? The explore section has been redesigned to help you navigate through the categories and select your favorite topics.
Introducing our Nutrition program! Get 80 recipes and tips on living a healthy lifestyle, designed by expert nutritionists, tailored to your personalized profile.
You can now listen to articles using our audio feature. Just press play and relax
If you have any feedback, please contact us: email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Articles are informative and easy to understand. I like the exercise videos
I’m unable to use the app. Every time I attempt to open it, I can’t click anything.
Wow!!! So helpful
Great app. So easy to use, navigates well, and some great features. Love that I can talk to an on line nurse, and a great place to journal my day and medications.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Biogen Inc.
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Biogen Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.