Take control of you AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller(s) from your iPhone.
Forgot to lock a door? Quickly lock it with the App.
Need to let a client in to your building? Grant door access from anywhere.
Someone in the office after hours? Instantly check the access logs.
> The Door List
- View all your doors and their current status all on one list.
- Individual colour coded status for Locked, Unlocked, Access and Alarms.
- Includes an Instant Access button to unlock the door for a number of seconds, granting people entry.
> Door View
- Lock, Unlock and Access the door.
- See the current status of that door.
- View the door's Event and Alarm logs.
> Event Log
View the Event Log for each door.
See the events from the door organised by date and filtered for your convenience.
> Alarm Log
View the Alarm Log for each door.
See only the Alarm stats that you pre-set up alerts for.
>Adding your A1001 to the App
The App works with any A1001 device, whether it's in Standalone Mode or part of a System.
Either auto-detect the A1001 devices on your network or manually enter their location.
Then enter your your username and password to allow the App access the A1001 unit.
- fixes crash connecting to standalone door controller
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.