Imagine a library open anywhere, anytime, to research an assignment, get vital information, or just settle a bet.
Access My Library® is for you.
The virtual doors are open! In this easy-to-use free app you can find directions to every participating library – public, school, university, and more – in your community, and access outstanding resources online.
Instant unlimited access.
Access My Library provides you with Gale reference resources. Depending on the specific library’s holdings, you may enjoy instant unlimited access to databases and eBooks covering:
• Academics and homework
• Health and wellness
• Biographies and reviews
• Directories and encyclopedias
• Car repair
• Career and business
• Hobbies and entertainment
• And much more!
New features, new benefits.
We’ve upgraded Access My Library to make it even faster and easier:
• An attractive new interface
• “Library Search”: quickly access your library from anywhere
• “My Libraries”: store all of your libraries in one app
• “My Clippings”: highlight, save, and e-mail clippings from an online resource
• “My Articles”: save and e-mail articles to read or share later
• “Resources”: switch between bookshelf and list view; store your favorites in one place
• “Mobile Interface”: applicable resources are optimally displayed for your mobile device
Who we are.
We're Gale, part of Cengage Learning – a world leader in e-research and educational publishing for libraries, schools and businesses. We're best known for providing accurate and authoritative reference content. We set the industry standard for intelligently organizing full-text articles from magazine and newspaper articles — as recent as yesterday and as far back as the 1980s. We create and maintain more than 600 reference sources that are published online, in print, as eBooks and in microform, and we update most online resources four times a day.
* minor performance fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Couldn't access anything.
iPhone 5 & iOS 8.3
Takes you right to the search screen. When you cancel it, it blinks off for a second to allow you to see there are are other options, then takes you back to the search.
Sure, I found my library, but with no way to enter my user id, just my password. What use is a password alone, with no help function.
And there's no support for this app. Support for a lot of their other products, but not for end users of this app. We are on our own. They sell it to our libraries as a wonderful tool, and leave the end user to hang.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.