THE BEST VALUE ADDED MEDICAL APP OUT THERE!!!
The ACLS med™ App for iPhone is your ECG resource for your mobile device. The App focuses on a simple clean design so that you can navigate through content easily.
• ECG Rhythms: Sinus, Atrial, Junctional, Ventricular, Heart Blocks, RBBB, LBBB, 12 Lead ECGs.
• Current 2015 AHA ACLS Algorithms
• Emergency Drug Database: Dopamine, Epinephrine and more...
• Lab Values: Cardiac Enzyme markers, blood gases...
• Save images to Camera Roll for printing and quick reference.
• Updated Simple Design
• Search Capability
• Custom User Bookmark Folder for Quick Reference
The ACLS med™ App for iPhone is for all health care professionals: nursing students, med students, nurses, doctors, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, ECG technicians and all other allied health care workers.
Start mastering ECG Rhythms like a Pro today! It is a must have medical app!
• Updated 2015 AHA ACLS Guidelines with systematic algorithms: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Adult BLS, Adult Bradycardia, Fibrinolytic Therapy for STEMI, PEA/Asystole & Vfib or Vtach, Post Cardiac Arrest Care, Suspected Stroke Treatment, Tachycardia Algorithm.
• Expanded Cardiac basics: Acute MI, Axis deviation, Bundle Branch Blocks, Cardiac Anatomy, Cardiac Conduction System, Pacemakers...
• Updated ECG rhythm strip library.
• Save ECG rhythms, ACLS Guidelines to your camera roll to print out or review!
Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy using ACLS med!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, great price. A+++
Great value ECG app!
Amazing app full of great ECG content and ACLS guidlines!
A Great ECG App!
Amazing content, and nicely designed! I need a medical app like this!
The developer, Mark Daniel Figueroa, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mark Daniel Figueroa
- 55.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © ACLS med™ 2016.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.