TravelAid offers immediate access to healthcare provider information, directions to the nearest medical facility, international 911 lookup, pre- and post-departure travel tips, and claim submission support to out-of-province and out-of-country travelers. So no matter where your travels take you – and no matter your travel emergency situation – TravelAid ensures you have access to all the care you need.
Features of the ACM TravelAid include:
• Medical Facility Search – Find directions to the closest medical facility (GPS enabled)
• International 911 Lookup – Search emergency phone numbers in other countries (GPS enabled)
• Travel Tips – For traveling Canadians and visitors to Canada
• Start a Claim – Begin the process to file a claim status
• Contact ACM – A direct link to ACM for immediate medical assistance 24/7
-New user interface
-Upgraded claims functionality: new claim forms, document submission, claim status
-Ability for users to create an account
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App pages are huge, selection of hospitals aren't really hospitals in many cases, but diagnostic centres.
You MUST call Manual Life first before receiving medical aide, or you'll be subject to a 20% expense penalty. Pre-existing condition information lacks transparency.
I searched for medical centres close to home in Burnaby, BC, just to try it out. It lists only 1 major hospital (out of 9 or 10 regional hospitals), but instead lists rehab centres and community clinics. Useless app!!!
Great convenient app for when you're travelling! And the staff at ACM is amazing!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.