** Apple Design Award Winner **
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core. With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionise how you work.
• Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
• Optimised for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
• Live pixel, retina and wireframe view of vector artwork in and out of split screen mode
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
Precise vector tools
• Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
• The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing and smart shape tools available
• Pencil and brush stabilisation for drawing super-smooth curves freehand
• Non-destructive boolean operations
• Live effects, blend modes and image adjustments
• Incredibly smooth gradient and transparency controls
Raster or vector, you decide
• With a single click switch between vector and raster workspaces
• Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds
• High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
• True creative freedom not found in other apps.
• Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
• Artistic text and text frames
• Full control over character and paragraph styles
• Flow text along any drawn path
Built for your workflow
• Unlimited artboards
• Saveable history with alternate futures
• Customisable keyboard shortcuts
• PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, SVG, JPG, TIFF and EXR file support
• Advanced grids, snapping and alignment
• Linked symbols and constraints
Perfect colour and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale colour models
• Full 16-bit per channel editing
• End-to-end ICC colour management
• Slice export for exporting multiple elements in a single click
• Live pixel preview to see exactly how your design will export
Built for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest macOS technologies including Metal compute, OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
• Full support for MacBook Pro's Touch Bar and Force Touch trackpad
• Fully optimised for 64-bit and multi-core processors
• Supports regular, retina and multi-monitor set ups
• External eGPU support
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Compatibility and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Sketch and Illustrator Combined
I've used Illustrator and Sketch for years extensively, and Affinity Designer really is better then both of them combined. It has so many useful tools and features for web and application design. I highly recommend it.
Genuine Substitute for Illustrator
This is anoutstanding app as a standalone sub for Illustrator. Support is very good and the developer is aces.
Problem is, there is no “publisher” option as with InDesign. You are pretty much relegated to standalone documents with this product.
They depaerately need an InDesign, page and web layout app to get the end product into circulation.
Developer Response ,
We're developing Affinity Publisher which will be our new desktop publishing app, it will work alongside our existing Affinity apps.
Perfect for most needs
An excellent app, comparable to Adobe Illustrator but that does not require a subscription and does not load your Applications folder full of garbage extras like “Bridge”, etc (seriously, Adobe CS6 caused an explosion of at least six extra folders and unwanted “extras” in my Applications folder). I’m happy to ditch Adobe and just use this and Affinity Photo from this point forward. Great support, intuitive interface, nice forums and tutorial videos, and not overly expensive.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 406 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.