AIR MILES® is one of the best ways to get rewards in Canada. With the AIR MILES App you can easily access offers from your favourite partners and track your progress in the program. Available in English and French.
Use the AIR MILES App to:
- Activate your offers by loading them to your AIR MILES Card to use in-store
- Scan your AIR MILES Card and mobile coupons at checkout to get your Miles. No need to keep your card in your wallet
- Check your Cash and Dream balances and get easy access to your account number and program status (Blue, Gold, Onyx)
- See the Miles you’ve earned in one spot under "Transactions".
- View partners that are in your province and the offers they have for you
- Easily lock and unlock your Cash Account for added security
- Update your Profile information, order Cards, and update communication preferences – all in one spot under “Account.”
If you download this application you must then review, and are subject to, the Terms and Conditions.
Hi there! Here’s what you can find in our latest update:
– Offer personalization bug fix
Be sure to let us know in the App Store what you think. We’re always looking for your feedback and suggestions to help make the App even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It would be nice to see a widget you can access on the left swipe screen. I have other awards programs that have it and it's very helpful at checkout
Better, but can't see the point balance in wallet
This is an incredibly frustrating loyalty program. It requires way too much active management to earn anything. Been buying groceries every week for our entire family and buying gas at specific merchants for two years and best I can do with the points is buy a meat thermometer I don’t want or need. Barcodes slow everyone down including merchants, and loading offers should be automatic. Why bother adjusting your purchase habits when there’s no benefit? By contrast the experience with the PC Optimum program is much more rewarding. Considering how well established the Air Mile brand is, I’m profoundly unimpressed.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.