*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail is a mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- Handoff support
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Airmail Share.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX
- Quick Reply
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Multi Touch gestures
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Send Delay
- Send again
- EML Import/Export
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
Airmail 4 include Airmail Pro Subscription.
** Airmail Pro Features **
- Access to iPhone and iPad
- New Design
- Smart box
- New Rendering
- New Search
- New Themes
- Custom Actions
- Customizable Layout
- Live Support
• Airmail Pro is free for all users that are subscribed to Airmail Pro for iOS or have purchased Airmail 3 since 1st January 2019.
• Previous users can still use Airmail with all the features tehy have purchased for under Preferences>General> Airmail Legacy.
• New Users can try Airmail without Multi Account, and limited capabilities.
$2.99 monthly, $9.99 yearly
• Price may vary by location and promotion.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulamac.html
New "Exact Match" Search Preference
New Yahoo Authentication
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Continues to make progress...
I’ve used Airmail on and off since it launched. I keep checking back because it has potential and continues to improve. I still don’t feel it’s as reliable as an app like Spark but it does have a nicer user interface and many more features. I have a feeling it’s their wide feature set that doesn’t allow them to have an app that’s as stable as Spark for example. Trying to be too many things to too many people. That being said they keep tightening things up so it’s usable as it is and definitely worth keeping on your radar.
Company turned this into a usless app unless I pay desight having bought the app
This was an excellent program, until they without warning or communication sent a push notification letting you know that the app you paid for (Across mutiple platforms) is now useless unless you pay them a yearly subscription. No notifications without paying, no multi-accounts without paying.... This is like the mob approaching you and telling you to buy their protection or live in fear...
That's it... I am moving to another software that values their customers for more than their money.
Nice, but no flags
If you use flags in Apple Mail or Spark, like I do, you won’t be able to find them in Airmail.
Here is what Airmail support had to say about flagged emails:
"For now, we do not support flags in Airmail. You can see them in the starred folder. The starred folder in Airmail will show you only those messages which are starred in Airmail and not any other email client or webmail. You can see these (from outside Airmail) starred messages in Inbox but not in the starred folder.”
I was thrilled to try Airmail after the 2017 Apple Design Award it received.
I now regret having bought the apps on iOS and MacOS, so I’m leaving this review to warn others.
Nice app, but deal breaker for me :(
- Bloop S.R.L
- 61 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly $13.49
- Airmail Pro Monthly $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.