Obtain the latest information about Alberta’s rivers, including low flow advisories, flood advisories, ice jam advisories and comments issued by Alberta’s River Forecast Centre. View all current surface water data for Alberta.
- View all monitoring stations on a map.
- Tap stations to view current data and whether flows are low, normal or high.
- Receive notifications when new advisories and comments are issued.
- Save your own list of important stations for quick reference.
- Fix misc crashes
- Fix duplicated stations
- Fix logo placement
- Fix for pins not separating
- Add new Ice Run help image
Ratings and Reviews
Great new app!
Notifications are great, as is having all the pertinent data in one place. User friendly, can look at individual areas/stations and shows everything from snow to drought. Well done!
Where did all the station data go? This was an awesome app but something has gone wrong and now I can’t see any station data across the whole province.
A government-made app that's good??
This is the greatest thing to ever come out of any provincial or federal government in Canada. Five stars.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.