With version 3.1.8 of the Mobile Recipient App, Alertus is proud to release the personal ThreatWatcher™ functionality. This new feature is accessible to all users and does not require association with an organization that is an Alertus Customer. ThreatWatcher™ Alerts will allow users to track their recent movement for location specific alerting.
Location Tracker - Keeps track of your movements over the last 15 for location specific alerting.
You must opt in to location tracking, and your location history is only stored locally on your device. .
Added in-app link to contact Alertus Support
- Foreign Language Support - Initial support for French, Spanish and Portuguese. Contact Alertus Support to request additional languages
- Onboarding - New flow to familiarize users with app features
- Group Filtering - Quickly find groups on the subscriptions screen
- Report Incident Improvements
**Quickly report an incident from the app homepage by pressing the appropriate incident icon
**Updated map interface using Google Maps, including Hybrid and Satellite view options
**Network changes to how the Alertus Server receives incident reports. See more information below
New in this release
Added better accessibility for visually impaired users
Fixed a bug that shows empty organization
Fixed a bug that erroneously shows message confirmed when there are multiple alerts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Alertus Technologies, LLC
- 98.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Alertus Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.