Alimentor is an essential tool for divorced parents who seek a fair recognition of their child‑raising efforts. Track visitation time and expenses. Log late pick-ups, missed visitations and disagreements. Compare actual parenting time with the established visitation schedule. See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays. Generate detailed reports that you can attach to your court documents.
Use Alimentor 1 (this app) only if your device is running iOS 10 or if you need to share data with other Alimentor 1 users. Otherwise please download Alimentor 2.
ALIMENTOR 2 (green app icon) is the latest release of our app that supports storing PDF attachments, logging the history of parent‑child calls (date, time, duration) and generates more comprehensive calendars and reports. To learn more please visit: alimentor.org.
- Record detailed timing of every visitation, add photos and notes
- Use recurring events to set up custody schedules
- Log late pick-ups, missed or withheld visitations, past due payments
- Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and nights spent with your kids
- Record data for multiple caregivers
ACTUAL VS. PLANNED
- Concurrently log planned and actual: parenting time and expenses
- Generate detailed reports indicating deviations from the established visitation schedule
- Monitor the differences between planned and actual timeshare percentage
- See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays
- Color-coded time bars show exact events duration
- View your device calendar events (read-only)
- Shows entire month at a glance
- Contains built-in holidays calendar (US, CA, AU)
- Easily send, print or save reports in PDF format
- Produce detailed visitation calendars
- Tailor reporting period and contents selection to your needs
- Export data in Microsoft Excel format (xlsx) for further processing
- Search by person, title, note, year
- Easy-to-read timeline shows upcoming events and payments
- Today view Reminders widget
- Automated upload of the spreadsheet and report files to Dropbox or iCloud
No subscription fees. No in-app purchases.
STOP MISSING OUT
Start writing down your child‑raising efforts. Become more organized. Better assess whether or not you’re working towards your goals. Build confidence.
Sharing detailed written information about parenting activities with the other parent regularly is always the best practice. It may encourage a more co‑operative approach.
GOING TO COURT?
Record dates, times, exact quotations, actions, facts and what you have seen, done or what you see others do. Stay organized and encourage your lawyer to effectively represent you.
If you have any questions about the app, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Improved compatibility with future iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely fantastic. Clean, beautiful design, and easy to use. Some quirks (editing single instances of recurring schedules, photo capture is weird), but those things are worth dealing with given everything else you get.
This is a very useful app that integrates schedules, payments and expenses into one, easy to use application. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to organize their custodial schedule.
My only suggestion would be that I would like a change to the app icon as a baby as the icon does not always reflect everyone’s current parental situation.
Still learning all the features, but what I have used... excellent!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.