● You will find new and old trails!
Discover trails within each Allegheny County park and easily choose which one to traverse by viewing its length, difficulty, and elevation profile.
● You won’t get lost!
Track your location using this GPS-enabled app, and switch among imagery, topographic or terrain basemaps to give you a better sense of your surroundings.
● You won’t get caught without the proper gear!
Get current weather conditions, alerts, and upcoming forecasts from the National Weather Service (NWS).
ALLEGHENY COUNTY PARKS MISSION STATEMENT
To enhance the quality of life and well-being of Allegheny County residents through a regional parks system that:
● Provides quality landscapes, facilities, programs, and special events that meet county-wide needs for leisure and recreation on behalf of the diverse segments of the community;
● Conserves natural and cultural resources while offering educational programs and opportunities for hands on experience;
● Forms an integral part of a county-wide system of open spaces, greenways, and trails; and
● Contributes to the economic vitality of the County.
Created in collaboration with Allegheny County’s Department of Computer Services - GIS Section and software vendor ESRI.
- Capabilities to download each park so users can use the app when offline
- User-enabled cookie crumb tracking based on GPS location
- Default map view has a custom Allegheny County basemap, with more details in each of the County parks
- Trail details now have an image of trail blaze in bottom carousel
- In addition to blazed trails, paved trails are selectable
- County of Allegheny
- 118 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Allegheny County
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.