Ameego helps restaurants create better employee schedules. We connect you with your staff, provide sales & labour forecasting, and best of all - create one touch restaurant schedules.
This free app is the mobile version of Ameego you're used to seeing online. It allows our users to login, view and edit availability, view shifts, create bookoffs, send direct messages, pick up and drop shifts in the shift shop, create new availability requests, and message through a new inbox system. All these features come with push notifications so you're always in the know!
Using Ameego drives value for your restaurant in three main areas:
- Reduce labour costs - Align your labour spend with sales traffic to provide a better customer experience and on average save 0.05%-2% of annual spend.
- Freeing up managers time - The average restaurant using Ameego is generating 30-35 hours of management time savings a month.
- Enhancing employee experience - Staff are able to better manage their work and social lives resulting in a more engaged and productive workforce.
What Ameego features make YOUR life easier? Lets break it down:
- Multi Unit reporting
- POS Integration
- Strategic use of managers time
- One touch schedules
- Sales forecasts and budgets
- Overtime tracker
- Text & push notifications about shift changes
- Automated time tracking
- Change or update availability online
Download today and discover how Ameego scheduling software can create a smarter schedule for your managers and staff.
Display issues for the iPhone X have been fixed to allow for a better user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The new update is horrible
New update is better now!
Better now! Still need the lines between the days back.
Awful choice on changing the layout!
The new layout now only allows you to see your next 3 shifts and NOT all of them unless you go in the main schedule, which is super annoying and inconvenient now! It was super handy to just open the app and see your shifts right away, not have to search for your shifts. Also adding in the weather option is a useless add-on, I don’t think anybody wants to see how nice the weather is while they’re working.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.