Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
What’s New in v4.11.1
- Updated to latest Audiobus SDK version
- Fixed a potential crash during the optimization process after copying a track
- General reliability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely some false advertising going on. I bought the iRig2 HD; this product advertises “Comes with AmpliTube 4 for IOS/MAC/PC”, yet AmpliTube 4 doesn’t exist on iPhone. What you actually get is a very stripped down version of AmpliTube CS, containing a very small selection of amps and stomp boxes. It feels like a trial version of their basic software. Buy this product if you want an interface for your mobile device but that’s it. The “bundled software” is surprisingly offensive in that it just serves as a way to make you buy the actual full version of the “included” software after making your initial purchase of the iRig HD2. Spent hours wondering where my copy of AmpliTube 4 was only to learn it doesn’t work on iPhone, despite it being for iOS. I have an iPhone XR btw. So yeah, a mobile interface with a demo version of a basic modeler.
No real content-No bass at all
Only one amp, no effects and absolutely nothing for bass unless you pay for everything separate.Bought Irig Hd2,had hoped for something better than this as I play guitar and bass. Garage Band is better, and is free.
I bought the irig2 for my iPhone 11. I am an Audio professional and this company should be ashamed.
The download free apps QR code is a lie. It is supposed to come with amplitude but all you get is a free version with 0 content. Then, they say hey, you get a free amp, which you click download on, and it just brings you to the amplitude app in the store. This is a huge waste of money, and you do not get what is advertised. I searched for an hour on the website to no avail, and when I’m told I’m getting things by the pamphlet in the box the product came in, I should get those things. I registered the warranty and made an account 0 problems, and then when it comes to using amplitude the links don’t even work. It brought me to the iPad version when I’m using an iPhone, and not only that but as I mentioned, the free metal 150 amp download link does not give you the amp at all. Company should be sued lol.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 769.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2021 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX $27.99
- Metal amp $6.99
- Overdrive $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.