With this super interesting, fun & exciting audio tour you really get to know everything about Amsterdam's Red Light District. Whether you’re solo or with others, with this app you can decide yourself when you want to tour around in the famous "Wallen", while you have 22 experts and the best stories in your pocket. You get to hear the Red Light District police officer, the Fokkens twins, historian Russell Shorto, Amsterdam's city archaeologist, director of the Dutch FEBO fast-food chain, sex worker activist Mariska Majoor, sociologist Herman Vuijsje, a Romanian prostitute, Dr. Kate Lister, the Salvation Army and many others.
This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
- Elard Tissot
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Amsterdam Red Light District Tours
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.