Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
Check out ReFrame - Audio Isolation - anytune.us/reframe
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
Note: Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files including streamed songs from Apple Music.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus-compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Tempo Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when starting or stopping playback
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
We added bug fixes to make Anytune more stable including:
• Fixed download button for Free Jam with Legends tracks and marks
• Fixed a hang when restoring a particular backup instance
• Fixed a hang when searching for the currently playing song
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for music practice
As a casual user.....
...and some tab printed out this app is all you need to learn a song sections at a time in any key or speed. Worth the price and highly recommend.
Excellent Practice Tool
I use this app all the time. Easy to use and very useful. Best slow downer for iPad/iPhone I've tried so far.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anytune Inc.
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Anytune Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Studio Pack $1.39
- Export Tuned Tracks $6.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.