Learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform your songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting pitch, repeating loops, setting marks. Plug-in and play along with LiveMix, solo or isolate an instrument or vocals with ReFrame, shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ, view lyrics or your textual TABs scrolling with the music and much more.
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Try all features including ReFrame Audio Isolation (anytune.us/reframe) for free on Anytune.
“Anytune Pro+ is priceless as my personal trainer, helping me practice parts, songs or an entire setlist. It organizes my playlists, slows down tricky sections while remembering detune settings and with LiveMix play along feature I can learn Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.” - Phil Soussan
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive." - Matt Tinsley
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list." - Lori Gil
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my iPad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
Anytune cannot play DRM protected songs including songs through subscription services like Apple Music.
Anytune Pro+ includes:
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / set-lists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
- Custom Skins
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Isolate or solo an instrument or vocals with ReFrame™
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Additional Add-On In-App Purchases:
- Export loops or entire adjusted (tempo, pitch, ReFrame, EQ, …) tracks via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
- Remotely control Anytune via BT keyboard or MIDI/BT controller (Blueboard, AirTurn, PageFlip,...)
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
We added bug fixes to make Anytune more stable including:
• Fixed download button for Free Jam with Legends tracks and marks
• Fixed a hang when restoring a particular backup instance
• Fixed a hang when searching for the currently playing song
Ratings and Reviews
I first heard about this app on the You’ll Hear It podcast, which was sponsored for a period by Anytune. Previously I had used Transcribe! and Transcribe+.
What I liked about Transcribe! is it’s power and features, especially the EQ. What I didn’t like was that it is only on PC or Mac, not iOS. So it was less convenient to use.
What I liked about Transcribe+ is it’s ease of use on my iphone, which is where I have music store that I am studying. Problem is that it doesn’t have EQ to isolate instruments.
AnyTune solves all of those problems and is the best of both worlds. I use it to learn jazz tunes by ear (often isolating the bass), and transcribe solos.
I'm an older person learning to play the fiddle. This app is so supportive. Tunes my teacher emails to me are easily added to my AnyTune tune list. I can easily slow the tunes down to a speed I can play at, then gradually increase the speed. I can easily select short phrases of a tune and have them loop over and over so I can learn the tune in short fragments. And whenever I have a question the support team readily supplies an answer I understand. All of this is so important as I'm not very computer literate....so this app is a lifesaver. Thank you so much.
This is a ‘must have’ app for anyone studying jazz, learning and improving improvisation and/or transcribing.
Easy to use with many features.
I originally purchased it for my iPad only, but eventually bought it for my MAC. Money well spent.
A wonderful tool that I would not be without.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anytune Inc.
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Anytune Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks Add On $6.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.