App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual and monthly subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year's or 1st month's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, JetBlue, Alaska, Aeromexico, Sunwing, Porter, Harbour Air, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Vancouver, Beijing, Toronto, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Calgary, Halifax and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More, Spirit Airlines FREE SPIRIT and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips, tsa rules and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
In the 7.5.9 we improved the app stability and fixed crashes.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to email@example.com with Subject "Pick me for featuring" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :) You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
Has everything you need
Very well thought out app. Love the instant check in function.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that auto check-in is useful for you. Natalia, support service
Easy to use
Easy to use
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the review! How can improve the app to get 5 stars from you? :) I would be glad if you write me at email@example.com. Natalia, support service
Great app, subscription pricey
It's a very nicely designed app with useful features such as airport maps but in order to get push notifications about your flight you need to subscribe. A bit overpriced in my opinion, $40 for a year or $100 for lifetime.
- AITA LIMITED
- 159 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription $38.99
- Monthly subscription for premium features $6.49
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts $69.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.