Stay informed on outdoor air quality conditions, plan your outdoor activities, and manage exposure to outdoor air pollution. The Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) Canada app informs users of the level of health risk associated with local outdoor air quality. The app provides hourly AQHI readings and daily forecasts for all AQHI communities across Canada.
The app includes the following features:
• User defined push notifications based on the AQHI level and stations you choose.
• Map screen to view spatial distribution of AQHI over a region or the entire country.
• GPS capability to bring you to your nearest station from the map screen.
• Profile view for setting favourite communities.
• Tips for taking personal action to improve air quality.
The AQHI is reported as a number from 1 to 10. The higher the AQHI number, the greater the health risk and need to take precautions. Health messaging provides advice for limiting exposure to air pollution and adjusting outdoor activity levels when air quality is poor.
New features and content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App But Please Add Some Small Towns And Cities Like Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Wabamun, Seba Beach, Entwistle Or Evansburg
Update app or is it the iOS 13 update?
App won’t open now! Please fix! It was a good app but now not!
iOS 13 problem?
Since upgrading to IOS 13, this app will not open!!
- Government Of The Province Of Alberta
- 40.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Government of Alberta
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.