Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Here’s a quick haiku,
To say we fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow. Incredible app
We moved our entire team from a previous productivity app that was going out of business. Had I know how much better Asana would be, I would have made the change sooner.
Our staff is now super excited about checking things off their to do list. It’s like a game to them. And we can communicate about tasks in one place. No more endless emails. No more text conversations where the information gets lost, and only one person received the communication. I can see exactly when the task was created.
We truly love this app. Thank you Asana.
Siri can create tasks in Asana!
So creating a task is basic, but easy! As a first draft of the feature, it works flawlessly when I demonstrate it to my friends. Occasionally Siri and Asana need to reauthenticate to enable tasks to be created while the iPhone is locked. But it’s been a life- and time-saver being able to create tasks hands-free in the car!
I signed out and switched accounts and the process was super laggy on my iPhone X and then suddenly it wouldn’t even load the tasks or anything at all on wifi or data. Had to delete.
- Asana, Inc.
- 60.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Asana, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.