Visualize your Swift source code. Ascend turns your source code and build artifacts into relationship graphs. The visual representations give you the big picture view you can never get from reading code line by line. Get the full picture, gain new insights, and discover relationships.
- Visualize type-based relationships, and focus on specific classes
- View the method call chain, both incoming and outgoing
- Learn the key distribution statistics of the overall project
- Navigate to your classes within the graph with ease
- Group exported and internal types
- Filtering frequently used objects and focus on what’s important
- Support for dark mode
New low-priced subscription option for Open Source developers and students
- Harish Kataria
- 30.3 MB
- Developer Tools
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Harish Kataria. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $8.49
- Half-Yearly $43.99
- Yearly $84.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.