Explore new ways to interact with ADONIS content, play around, and influence the future of working with Business Process Management.
- Ever wanted to look up models quickly in ADONIS, but weren't at your desk? Find ADONIS content at your fingertips from your mobile device.
- Is your question coming faster than your hands can type? Say it out loud and let "Ask ADONIS" do the rest.
- Not sure who is responsible for that BPMN process? "Ask ADONIS" will find out in a jiffy.
- Does your colleague need a process model fast? Share it immediately as a graphic.
Most of all – see the BPM Suite ADONIS in a new light, and make your BPM fun and easy. Come check out what we've thought of so far.
- Use voice commands and say "Find incident management" or "Search business partner", and see what happens next!
- Scan QR codes to access information or share model/object QR codes with your colleagues.
- Share graphics of your visualized processes or other models with your colleagues.
- View, navigate, and zoom in and out of model graphics and their properties.
- Hit "Explorer" to view all models and objects.
- See "Viewpoints" based on role.
- Use "Search" to find anything.
"Ask ADONIS" – the mobile app for the BPM suite ADONIS – gives you anytime-anywhere access to your BPM environment. You can use it either through your ADONIS Enterprise (on-premise / SaaS), the a free Community Edition account, or test ADONIS in our digital sandbox. From there, you’ll have the chance to access your BPM content, explore new application scenarios and bring in your ideas, all by giving the developers direct feedback in our survey.
Pioneer the future of BPM with us!
Get the best experience enjoying the perks of mobile BPM with our latest update for your iPhone and iPad.
Here's what's new in this version:
- Connect to your ADONIS On-Premise or SaaS installation
- Better iPad support
- View models in fullscreen mode
- Improved landscape orientation support
- Show infotexts for attributes and relations in notebooks
- Crop model images before sharing
- Support for custom meta-models
- Support for switching between repositories
- Support for switching languages
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.