Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Transport your Heroes to Granada on a quest for revenge in the all-new Helix Rift Event, Kinslayer!
-Discover 5 new missions
-Explore local slums, a Templar manor, and the legendary Alhambra
-Recruit 2 new Heroes: Najma, the Granadan Avenger and Muza, the Moorish Warrior!
More chances to unlock your favourite Helix Rift Event Heroes!
-Earn new Featured Hero Tokens to open new Featured Hero Cubes in the Shop!
This update also includes various visual improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a pretty great game no lag yet but on the good side it great
The game is good but keeps crashing
Developer Response ,
Hi bleach-o-man! We have just released a fix for the issue. Please completely close the game and relaunch. You should have a tiny download which includes the fix. If you are still experiencing any issue, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team (support.ubi.com). Thanks!
The more I play, the less I appreciate.
The game mechanics are awesome. I love all the art style, gameplay elements, this whole « build your base » feature that we all love from Fallout Shelter...
However, as soon as I have reached section 2 of the story mode, I saw how ridiculously slow the game progression is. You have the mission points that do not replenish very quickly (a full day of waiting can’t even reach the cap of the maximal mission points). The missions themselves take about a tenth of your maximal mission points individually just to play them (which mean you could do 5 missions of approximately 4 minutes each per day). This kind of energy system makes me wonder if the developers want the players to play their game or not, because they obviously prevent them from playing it passionately!
There are also coins that you could get very easily, but there is nothing to spend it on as everything useful that could be bought is restricted by the player’s level. In the shop, you could only buy 2 things daily (can only be bought once each) with coins. So you end up with huge amount of this useless currency. If mission points could be bought with coins, that would be fine by me! Or what about buying other resources with these coins instead of these precious codex points that are better used to unlock lootboxes anyway?
Then, there is that stupid limit that says that the player cannot replay the same mission more than 3 times a day... Farming in games in general is a painful process, why would anyone make it worse by adding limits to it? Who thought it was a good idea? The last game who limited the progression of the farming process was Battlefront 2 by EA and we all know where that went... I know that the motive of this game is to make money out of micro-transactions, but I’m afraid that it is way too much and this would only hurt the company’s reputation in the end.
For these reasons, I think that this game does not deserve my money. When corporate greed is at the center of the app’s motives at the point of limiting the players to play the game itself, I just feel sad for this lost opportunity to make an enjoyable game...
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 668.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HelixPack1 $6.99
- HelixPack2 $13.99
- HelixPack3 $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.