Order a taxi cab in Calgary, Alberta from Associated Cab using your iPhone
– 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi. Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info to the driver by typing a message.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
Calgary, Alberta, CA
We update our app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Important Tom-Tom addresses search fix.
- Various bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t connect to server
This app needs an update. It works initially then won’t connect. Sometimes deleting and reinstalling works for a while. Please fix the bugs.
You can’t type in an address the app will find and the pin won’t find the address. This make this ap totally useless for me. I will use another cab company.
Are you serious??
This is without a doubt the worst app I’ve ever seen. It doesn’t respond, it crashes, it doesn't have any useful functionality at all.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.