Astrospheric provides advanced weather tools for professional astronomers and astrophotographers in the Continental US and Canada, and supports hundreds of astronomical societies with tools that help members stay connected. Are you using what the pros use?
• 84 hour, hour-by-hour forecast
• CMC astronomy data updated every 6 hours (no other service provides this data)
• Ensemble cloud forecast lets you quickly compare the major forecast models with hourly updates (Astrospheric Pro)
• Extended cloud forecast
• Kp index for Aurora viewing (and alerts with Pro)
• International Space Station (ISS) flyover paths and times
• Astrospheric is the only astronomy service that integrates the smoke forecast into the transparency report
• Sky data: cloud, sky transparency, seeing
• Ground data: wind, temperature, and humidity
• Precise rise and set times for both the sun and moon
• Get weather alerts when conditions meeting your requirements are met (Astrospheric Pro)
• Details Solar and Lunar eclipse data
• Stay connected with chat, image sharing, and event planning with all of your members.
• Qualifying astronomical societies can get Pro features for all of their members
• Information necessary to quickly set up your GOTO tracking mount
• Available even if you don’t have a network connection
Astrospheric Professional is now available to enable Weather Alerts, Ensemble cloud forecast, and more!
• Astrospheric Professional is billed monthly or yearly and will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. The renewal cost will be the same as the initial sign-up cost of the subscription. Any changes in cost will be communicated before renewal takes place.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. A link to these settings is made available within Astrospheric "My Profile" for easy access.
PLEASE NOTE: Weather data is not available for Hawaii due to the domain area covered by the Canadian Meteorological Center. However, satellite and light pollution map layers, as well as other features will work in Hawaii.
-Improved the TimeWarp feature for the Astronomical Clock. It's now easier to precisely set the time as well as warp quickly into the future or past.
-"My Profile" has moved to the settings menu for easier access.
-Tab interface at the top of Favorites and Subspace has been removed to make more room for these features.
-Large amount of performance and other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I use it everyday with Premium features. Very accurate predictions.
Très pratique pour voir les nuages
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Fiordalis
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Astrospheric LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Astrospheric Pro Subscription $3.99
- Astrospheric Pro Subscription $37.99