The ASUS Lyra app lets you setup and control your ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi System. You can setup your Lyra system without a PC and check you network status anytime, anywhere.
Sharing your Wi-Fi, pausing network, prioritize the device of your family members in hand!
And the whole new insight features provide you the Internet usage of your family members. Lyra app is not only your network control center but also your best Internet house keeper!
Introduction video: https://youtu.be/3D3fhHxeiXU
- Setup your ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi system in few minutes
- See what is connecting to your Lyra system and allocating your bandwidth
- Diagnose the connection quality between each Lyra and all connected devices
- Secure all the devices connected to the Lyra system by AiProtection
- Pause Internet on kid’s devices
- Restrict inappropriate contents for your kids
- Show usage report of your kid to know what they are surfing on the Internet
- Cast music to your Google Home easily
- Prioritize different traffic on your Lyra system
- Create a separate network for your guests and easily share to them
- Update the software of your Lyra system to keep it always up to date
- Remotely manage your Lyra system anytime and anywhere
- More advanced networking tools, such as port forwarding, IP binding, DNS settings.
- ASUS Lyra
- ASUS Lyra-mini
- ASUS Lyra Trio
- ASUS Lyra Voice
- iOS 13 compatibility enhancement
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used to work just fine
Network map no longer shows 3 nodes, only 1. I thought I was my setup, but after multiple factory resets, manual firmware flashing I figured out it was the app. All nodes show solid light, but no access to the daughter nodes.
After the version 3.0 firmware update, the app is not capable of showing the network map, despite the notes for the latest release. Also, it’s now incapable of checking for firmware updates - that’s always “Operation Failed”.
The app was not the most user friendly or responsive for that matter but it kind of did the job. The latest update, however, made it completely useless: I don’t have any more devices showing up online; each individual Lyra shows no device connected to it , even though I have 12 up and running( internet works fine by the way); under general “connected devices” menu it does show 12 but they are all being displayed as “offline” and most of them as “anonymous”...what else can I say...absolutely horrible update:(
- ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.
- 86.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.