ATB Mobile is a safe and simple banking app for ATB customers on the go.
- Smart design makes it easy to pay bills, make a Global Transfer or send or request money via Interac e-Transfer®, right from the home screen.
- Quickly and securely deposit cheques with your camera. No need to find a branch (but if you want to find a branch, the app will do that too!)
- Our money management tool, ATB TrackIt™, helps you keep track of your finances so you can stick to your budget.
- See all your ATB accounts and transactions in a smart display.
- Designate your favourite accounts for convenient access.
- See additional transaction details, including failed or unsuccessful transaction notifications.
- Mastercard customers can see both posted and pending transactions, as well as additional account details.
- Count on the protection of Enhanced Security—the two-step verification feature that ensures it’s really you making a transaction.
- Enjoy the convenience of Touch ID (because you can never forget a fingerprint!)
Download the app today!
With this release, we continued to chip away at more bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Accounts available when e transferring
The app won’t let me transfer to accounts or make payments. It says I have no accounts when I try to do so. Anytime I have to make payments or transfers I always have to log into the desktop version.
Developer Response ,
Hello there. This sounds frustrating and we’re sorry to hear you can’t get into your accounts. You can try deleting and reinstalling the app. If that doesn’t work, try logging into your accounts through our web app (atbmobile.com) on your mobile device.
Beta app worked better.
I was hoping that when I tried to open the beta app and it said an updated version was available on the old app, that the new format would be applied. Unfortunately it’s exactly the same as the old one, except now it doesn’t automate Face ID login and it takes about 20x longer to log in after having to scroll through my passwords and select ATB. Super sad the beta app doesn’t work anymore.
Tells me there is an update and to go to App Store. Do that and no update. Try and open app and tells me to go to App Store fore update. Cant open app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.