Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
The New York Times - "A really useful feature is that the app can automatically start recording the moment it is started"
LifeHacker - "The best voice recording app"
TUAW - "Powerful, inexpensive, and useful"
Apple - "What's hot" section
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud - hear your recordings.
• Background recording - multitask at will*.
• iCloud - access your memos everywhere.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Append audio to existing recordings.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Send recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• No time limit on recording length.
• Application lock code.
All features listed above can be used without an in app purchase. Some advanced features require an active subscription. These include:
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in our storefront. All subscription costs will be charged to your Apple ID account, starting at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. It is not possible to cancel a subscription period once you have been charged for it. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased. You can manage subscriptions and disable auto renewal by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://imesart.com/legal/terms-of-service.php
* recording will stop if another app uses the audio system.
• Fixes login to OneDrive under iOS 13.
• Introduces an optional subscription.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Usually i record app sound and microphone sound and we had control over both independantly. But no more in the actual version!!! I need control gain WHILE i record.
Where is the gain control ajustement (while we record).? If we could hide the red line to be discret recording too.
More comments later. I love IT!!
J’ai perdu le contrôle de gain pendant l’enregistrement, ça se configure quelque part??
Wish I had purchased when there was a one time fee. I don’t subscribe to apps but understand the need to offer as a subscription.
It was very good and reliable but...
I would happily give it a 5 star rating if it went back to working the way it did before recent updates. I can’t tell if its the iPhone update or this, but I can no longer record music rehearsals because the gain is not adjustable and the sound is so quiet and many moments are distorted. I suspect it might be an ios problem, but regardless if you want this for recording loud-ish band practice, you’ll have to find another way... unless you fix it, please!!
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Imesart S.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Position Markers $1.39
- Compress $2.79
- Trim $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.