Change your music's tempo and pitch in realtime quick and easy. Just select an audio file, mark the region you want to play (and loop/repeat) and change speed and pitch on the fly.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file.
Use cases of Audio Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks...
This version is optimized for the iPad. iPad 2 or newer are highly recommended due to low resources of the iPad 1st generation.
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
- Export to wav and mp3*
- Volume amplification*
- Voice reduction*
- Separate playing of left/right channels *
- Import from Dropbox *NEW*
- Send files by email* *NEW*
* Advanced version's features
APS Player: http://www.tequnique.com/apsplayer
- Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
- Voice reduction quality depends on the input. It works best with little compressed music and assumes that voice was recorded in mono and later mixed into the stereo channels (which is the case for a lot of music recordings)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it’s a good app in general, but there is a glitch where the audio gets slightly messed up in the beginning of the track. other than that, the app is simple to use and easy to export into Dropbox and other applications.
It's good but it has lots of glitches...and I can't figure out how to export it to Dropbox....
Wasted my money
Wasted all my money all the 3.99 sh**ty app just foul
- Harald Meyer
- 24.3 MB
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (C) by Tequnique.com 2012-2017
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Speed Changer Advanced Features $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.