6 playful activities to help suffers of autism relax and engage with technology.
These activities will stimulate the mind and assit in motor skills, patience and exploration. There are no menu's, rules or words. No right and wrong. Simply enjoyable activities that can be interacted with to explore cause and effect.
1. Sparkles - drag fingers around the screen to see a trail of sparkles created
2. Rope - pull the rope around the screen with two fingers to see how it interacts
3. Basketball - tap the basketball to keep it afloat
4. Colors - tap the blobs in the screen and see them change shape and color
5. Bubbles - pop the bubbles using multi-touch, drag fingers around the screen to pop the bubbles as they float
6. Random - tap the screen and see random objects appear with sounds, drag them around
To go back and choose a different activity press the back button in the bottom left corner ollowed by the one that appears top right. This prevents accidental closing of the activity.
update for ios11
- Joe Scrivens
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Joe Scrivens
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.