If you are a special Ed Teachers looking for a collaborative platform, also check out other app Birdhouse for Special Ed Teachers.
Autism Tracker can be life changing for families with a child on the spectrum. Explore Autism. Track what matters to your child and your family. Use the visual calendar and multi-item graphs to view and discuss patterns. Share individual events or entire screens with your team using Dropbox, email. Now, track several persons on one device.
Before you buy, please try the Lite version of Autism Tracker first. It has the same functionality as the Pro version. The number entries per item is limited to twelve in the Lite version. All data and set up can be transferred to Autism Tracker Pro.
Autism Tracker is an educational app that helps families explore Autism. Each of its screens represents a different domain of Autism. Several screens are already set up to get you started:
- Happiness, - Stress, - Activity Level, - Hyperactivity, Weather
- Bolting, - Self-injurious, - Property Destruction, - Tantrum
- Casein, - Lactose, - Gluten, - Colorants, - Caffeine
- Sleep, - Bowel Movements, - BM Texture
- show and compare all items at a glance
- One tap Yes / No items
- Customizable visual scales
- Use your own images and labels
- Note item with photos
- Powerful analytical package
- Daily, weekly, monthly graphs
- Compare multiple graphs at a glance
- Average, Min, Max, Last statistics
- Bar, line, icon, an trend graphs
- Visual calendar calculates icons for each day
- Tweet entries, notes and icons with one tap
- Export lists of entries for detailed review
- Export tables for daily, weekly, or monthly graphs
- Export backups for safe keeping or sharing
Featured by Physicians Practice Journal. Excellent video review by University of Nebraska Tech Edge - Episode 13, Apps for Exceptional Students. Featured by Apple iTunes Special Education! Included in Brookes publication: Technology Tools for Students with Autism.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iPhone X format supported, FaceID security
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, though it is useless to me if the data output isn't by time of day. As it stands, I have multiple instances throughout the day at varying levels of severity and I need to give this detailed information to our doctors.. Not just a median amount of time or percentages for the entire day.
Fix this up and I will have literally hundreds of other parents downloading as well!
It’s a really good app for work it helps me With keeping track of my kids and im happy I found this app
Its the best there is what it does. Only downside I've spotted while using it is that the screen orientation doesn't flip in some scenarios. Specifically entering a behaviour note. This only bothers me because I type faster with landscape orientation.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Track & Share Apps, LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Track & Share Apps, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.