Best messaging App using SMS and MMS, providing secondary virtual number, automated texting, group messaging, instant messaging, auto reply, auto forwarding and so on.
The app let you automate text or picture messages. It can be used for different purposes as below，
- No matter where you live in the world, you can own a secondary (private) phone number in the United States or Canada, and send or receive text messages manually or automatically from / to this. No roaming charges. Never relying on iMessage. Free for receiving SMS. Perfect for signup of TikTok and other apps.
- Shared Line: Multiple users can login to multiple iOS devices with the single AutoSender account. A team of people in different locations can use it as the single communication phone line with outsiders - It is a perfect solution for customers service or sales marketing under work-from-home situation.
- It can be setup to remotely remind patients to take medicines, take medical check, go to a doctor appointment, and so on;
- It can be used for scheduled text messages for your employees, customers, or partners in-work, such as Zoom meetings, putting orders, good delivery notifications, information distribution, and so on.
- It's a reliable texting reminder for tenants paying rental fee, for staff to submit weekly/monthly reports, for students to hand over assignments, and so on.
- You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once；
- Sales people can use the app as a personal marketing or CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or group marketing messages. You don't need to knock on their doors or get close to anybody, but still keep the relationship.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic texts or e-cards to express your feelings repeatedly, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- For meetings, appointments, events, and so on, you can schedule a poster message to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- Text auto reply and auto forwarding over the private number.
AutoSender uses a cloud service to process auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in the US & Canada recipients can receive picture messages (MMS) .
- Bug fixing
- Performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very useful and easy to use app. I had no problem setting appointment reminders to send to people throughout the week for a fairly low cost.
Beware Canadians this app will cost your recipients a lot of money.
This app has a lot more cons than pros if you are not residing in the US. Your text messages from this app will come from a phone number in Florida so if your recipients are outside of the US they will be charged exorbitant roaming fees. Also, the interface could use some improvements. All in all, this app is not worth the money they charge users and the cost to your recipients.
Your response to my post here is inconsistent with the response I got through my email. You should perhaps verify. Here is the response that I got:
“Your recipients will not be charged by anybody simply because they receive text messages from US. According to Telecom Act, none of mobile carriers in Canada can charge for that. The “send from” number is randomly used in our cloud platform according to the availability, so it is not possible to dedicate a specific number for your number.”
I understand that it may be illegal for Canadian carriers to charge the receipts of my texts via your app but the fact remains that they were changed money. A call to their carrier got them a reimbursement but that is very inconvenient if many of my recipients have to engage with their carriers to get reimbursed. I didn’t ask for a dedicated number either in my email, I asked if it were possible to assign Canadian numbers to Canadian users of your app to avoid this big inconvenience for our recipients.
So either your service person over emails did not know what they are talking about or you are just trying to cover up this bad review. I stand by this review because a dozen texts should not have cost over $30 to a recipient. And you should be more graceful with honest criticism in the future. Your replies are inconsistent and offer little solution to the issue at hand. So again Canadian users beware because this service will not only cost you but may cost your recipients.
Developer Response ,
We are a Canadian company so the the sending number is from Canada, especially you are using Canadian number. Also the roaming fee is not true as the recipients will not got charged in Canada and most countries, no matter where the sender are. Your such review is highly doubtful to deliver wrong information by intention.
Attention pas gratuit
Obligé d’acheter des crédits pour envoyer un message
Developer Response ,
Comme indiqué dans la description de l'application, la fonction d'envoi automatique repose sur des crédits. La fonction de rappel pour envoyer est gratuite.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small credit package $1.39
- Standard subscription $1.39
- Private Number 2.99 USD $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.