Get an permanent USA or Canadian phone number in-app. Auto or manual sending text messages. Freely receive verification SMS. Auto-reply and auto-forwarding texts.
The app provides an very low-cost and highly flexible solution for different application scenarios,
- Subscribe for an in-app phone number in United States or Canada (Private Number) permanently after signing in with Apple ID, Gmail or local device number. Use it for automatic or manual text messages. It hides your personal contact information. It works anywhere in the world and no international roaming cost and no rely on iMessage;
- With the Private Number, users can SMS or MMS other people as if they are living in the United States or Canada, even they actually locate in other part of the world;
- Auto Reply, Auto Reply-to-All, and Auto Forwarding SMS features over the Private Number for SMS Out-of-Office set up, customer services, SMS-based answer machine, and so on;
- The Private Number can receive SMS verification code for free. It works with online services such as Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, online banking, and whatever apps requires an US/Canadian mobile number for SMS verification code;
- If you fall in love with someone and want to send romantic messages to express your feeling repeatedly, this is the perfect tool. Scheduled messaging tasks will never forget to run at the most heart-touching mid-night moment;
- All scheduled messaging tasks are executed on the cloud automatically. Good for remote office environment to automate texting your employees or business partners in-work, such as instructions, reminders, executions, and so on.
- It's a reliable text reminder tool for tenant paying rental fee, staff submitting weekly/monthly reports, students handing over assignments, and so on.
- Sales people can use the app as a personal marketing tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing messages.
- For election, gathering, and other group events, you can schedule a poster messages to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- Shared Line: Login to multiple iOS devices with the same AutoSender (or AutoSender Pro) account, a group of people in different locations can use the same Virtual Number as the single communicate phone line with outsiders, which is a perfect solution for small businesses.
The app provides below major features:
• Automatically or manually send the pre-designed eCards or self-design text content
• A private second phone number (Private Number) in US & Canada to automatically send messages
• Auto Reply, Auto Forward, Reply-to-All, Shared line
• Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging
• Highly reliable text message delivery
AutoSender app uses a cloud service to process and store auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in US & Canada contacts can receive MMS.
Provide the cancel account feature.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is relatively simple to use to prepare reminders to be sent out to my family throughout the week.
Beware Canadians this app will cost your recipients a lot of money.
This app has a lot more cons than pros if you are not residing in the US. Your text messages from this app will come from a phone number in Florida so if your recipients are outside of the US they will be charged exorbitant roaming fees. Also, the interface could use some improvements. All in all, this app is not worth the money they charge users and the cost to your recipients.
Your response to my post here is inconsistent with the response I got through my email. You should perhaps verify. Here is the response that I got:
“Your recipients will not be charged by anybody simply because they receive text messages from US. According to Telecom Act, none of mobile carriers in Canada can charge for that. The “send from” number is randomly used in our cloud platform according to the availability, so it is not possible to dedicate a specific number for your number.”
I understand that it may be illegal for Canadian carriers to charge the receipts of my texts via your app but the fact remains that they were changed money. A call to their carrier got them a reimbursement but that is very inconvenient if many of my recipients have to engage with their carriers to get reimbursed. I didn’t ask for a dedicated number either in my email, I asked if it were possible to assign Canadian numbers to Canadian users of your app to avoid this big inconvenience for our recipients.
So either your service person over emails did not know what they are talking about or you are just trying to cover up this bad review. I stand by this review because a dozen texts should not have cost over $30 to a recipient. And you should be more graceful with honest criticism in the future. Your replies are inconsistent and offer little solution to the issue at hand. So again Canadian users beware because this service will not only cost you but may cost your recipients.
Developer Response ,
We are a Canadian company so the the sending number is from Canada, especially you are using Canadian number. Also the roaming fee is not true as the recipients will not got charged in Canada and most countries, no matter where the sender are. Your such review is highly doubtful to deliver wrong information by intention.
Pourquoi télécharger une application pour vous faire rappeler que vous devez envoyer un texto à quelqu'un quand vous pouvez vous le programmer dans votre propre agenda? Pour envoyer automatiquement le message vous avez besoin de crédit. Merci Iphone y'a absolument rien de gratuit dans vos applications sur App Store. Avec un androïde j'avais strictement rien à payer pour ses applications là . Excessivement déçu de App store et des App pour Iphone.
12 Août 2021: Réponse du développeur (après 1 mois) est complètement inutile. Penser-vous que je vais aller m'acheter un androïde pour pouvoir utiliser votre application ?
Petit conseil, abstenez vous de commenter les avis qui sont négatives envers votre application, quand vous n'avez aucune réponse constructive pour vos utilisateurs d'Iphone.
Cette application reste toujours inutile à utiliser. Quand vous avez des avis négatifs comme plusieurs d'ailleurs vous aurez tout intérêt à la place d'améliorer l'application au lieu d'argumenter avec des réponses vides de sens. C'est ce qui fait qu'une application perdure dans le temps et qui obtient des avis favorables.
On ne règle point les problèmes quand nous ne possédons pas la SOLUTION mais vous faites plutôt partie du problème.
À bon entendeur !
Developer Response ,
Bien sûr, vous pouvez absolument utiliser un Android pour faire un essai. Bonne chance.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Private Number 2.99 USD $3.99
- Standard subscription $1.39
- Small credit package $1.39
- Extra large credit package $13.99
- Medium credit package $2.79
- Supreme subscription 10.99 USD $14.49
- Private Number 29.99 USD $39.99
- Large credit package $6.99
- Premium subscription 2.49 USD $3.49
- Private Number 8.49 USD $11.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.