When using an iPad device to sign up, please put in a mobile phone number that can receive the SMS verification code.
The app provides automating text or picture messages. This feature can be used for different purposes. All scheduled tasks will be executed in cloud and run automatically,
- No matter where you live in the world, you can have the private phone number in the United States or Canada, and send or receive text messages manually or automatically from / to this. No roaming charges. Not relying on iMessage.
- Shared Line: It works great when login to multiple iOS devices with the same AutoSender account. A team of people in different locations can use it as the single communication phone line with outsiders - It is very useful for work-from-home situations.
- It is a perfect solution for remote office environments to automate reminding text messages sent to your employees or business partners in-work, such as Zoom meetings, instructions, executions, and so on.
- It is a reliable texting reminder for tenants paying rental fee, for staff to submit weekly/monthly reports, for students to hand over assignments, and so on.
- You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once；
- Sales people can use the app as a personal marketing or CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or group marketing messages to keep the customer relationship. You don't need to knock on their doors or get close to anybody, but still keep the relationship.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic texts or e-cards to express your feelings repeatedly, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- For meetings, appointments, events, and so on, you can schedule a poster message to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- Text auto reply and auto forwarding over the private number.
AutoSender uses a cloud service to process auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in the US & Canada recipients can receive picture messages (MMS) .
We bring below improvements for the new tide of remote working and social distancing,
1) Discount the international texting rate to the lowest level in AppStore when using Private Number to send texts to the USA and Canada recipients.
2) Get free credits to send text messages through watching the in-app mobile ads.
3) UI optimization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beware Canadians this app will cost your recipients a lot of money.
This app has a lot more cons than pros if you are not residing in the US. Your text messages from this app will come from a phone number in Florida so if your recipients are outside of the US they will be charged exorbitant roaming fees. Also, the interface could use some improvements. All in all, this app is not worth the money they charge users and the cost to your recipients.
Your response to my post here is inconsistent with the response I got through my email. You should perhaps verify. Here is the response that I got:
“Your recipients will not be charged by anybody simply because they receive text messages from US. According to Telecom Act, none of mobile carriers in Canada can charge for that. The “send from” number is randomly used in our cloud platform according to the availability, so it is not possible to dedicate a specific number for your number.”
I understand that it may be illegal for Canadian carriers to charge the receipts of my texts via your app but the fact remains that they were changed money. A call to their carrier got them a reimbursement but that is very inconvenient if many of my recipients have to engage with their carriers to get reimbursed. I didn’t ask for a dedicated number either in my email, I asked if it were possible to assign Canadian numbers to Canadian users of your app to avoid this big inconvenience for our recipients.
So either your service person over emails did not know what they are talking about or you are just trying to cover up this bad review. I stand by this review because a dozen texts should not have cost over $30 to a recipient. And you should be more graceful with honest criticism in the future. Your replies are inconsistent and offer little solution to the issue at hand. So again Canadian users beware because this service will not only cost you but may cost your recipients.
Developer Response ,
We are a Canadian company so the the sending number is from Canada, especially you are using Canadian number. Also the roaming fee is not true as the recipients will not got charged in Canada and most countries, no matter where the sender are. Your such review is highly doubtful to deliver wrong information by intention.
Attention pas gratuit
Obligé d’acheter des crédits pour envoyer un message
Developer Response ,
Comme indiqué dans la description de l'application, la fonction d'envoi automatique repose sur des crédits. La fonction de rappel pour envoyer est gratuite.
Pay per message.
App is free. You have to pay for messages.
Developer Response ,
You can freely use "Remind to send" without any charge. If you want your messages auto sent you will need to buy credits.
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 25.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small credit package $1.39
- Medium credit package $2.79
- Large credit package $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.