Auto send SMS/MMS via a real US or Canadian number in-app. The number can receive unlimited SMS for free. Provides eCard templates, SMS auto-reply and auto-forwarding.
The app provides automating text or picture messages. This feature can be used for different purposes. All scheduled tasks will be executed in cloud and run automatically,
- It is a perfect solution for remote office environment to automate texting messages sent to your employees or business partners in-work, such as instructions, reminders, executions, and so on.
- It is a reliable texting reminder for tenant paying rental fee, for staff to submit weekly/monthly reports, for students to hand over assignments, and so on.
- You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once；
- Sales people can use the app as personal CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing msgs to keep/improve the customer relationship. You don't need to knock the door or get close to anybody, but still keep the relationship.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic text or e-cards to express your feeling repeatedly, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- For meetings, appointments, events, and so on, you can schedule a poster messages to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- No matter where you live in the world, you can have the private phone number in the United States or Canada, and send or receive text messages manually or automatically from / to this. No roaming charges. Not rely on iMessage.
- Send SMS to others as if you live in the United States or Canada, even if you are actually not;
- Shared Line: It works great when login to multiple iOS devices with the same AutoSender (Pro) account. A team of people in different locations can use it as the single communicate phone line with outsiders - It is very useful for work-from-home situation.
- Text auto reply and auto forwarding over this number.
Overall, AutoSender Pro provides below major features:
• Automatically or manually send the pre-designed eCards or self-design text content
• A private second phone number (Private Number) in US & Canada to automatically send messages
• Auto Reply, Auto Forward, Shared line
• Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging
• Even devices are turned off, the scheduled texting tasks can still be executed on time
• Highly reliable text message delivery
AutoSender Pro uses a cloud service to process and store auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in US & Canada people can receive picture messages.
- Bug fixing
- Performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
I used it to pretend the Santa to send greeting msg to my kids
Once setup it can automatically send greetings for you, not even need to turn on the device.
I can’t subscribe?! I never received the confirmation code. Any help ?
Developer Response ,
Hi, If you need any help please click the in-app Setting -> support, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you subscribe you will not receive any confirmation code. You will see the UI changes after the subscription is finished. And you go to the in-app Setting -> Manage Subscription to manage that.
No Free Message
I paid for this app and then they didn’t even give me any free messages. Then the cost for messages is not a cheap endeavour.
Developer Response ,
You can earn free message credits by viewing mobile ads in-app.
We have stated clearly in the description that sending text and picture messages are not free. You need to pay for the app mainly because it includes tens of e-cards content. Price-wise we are the cheapest one in the whole App Store for auto sending messages. If you live in Canada you shall know the local mobile carriers' offering for texting.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 56.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Private Number 2.99 USD $3.99
- Standard subscription $1.29
- Small credit package $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.