AutoWake is the first haptic smart alarm for your Watch.
It can wake you up by tapping you on your wrist using your Watch's haptic engine. You can set it to wake you if you are in light or medium sleep either 15 or 30 minutes before your set alarm time. This helps you feel more refreshed.
There's an optional sleep cycle buster that you can turn on to give you a light tap at 5 minute intervals in a 15 or 30 minute window before your alarm to take you gently out of deeper sleep.
Not only that but it will even automatically measure your waking pulse just before the alarm sounds, which is a valuable measurement of recovery.
If you ignore the alarm on the Watch, you can also set a safety alarm that will play on your phone. This will speak and/or play a chosen song from your music library.
There's also auto scheduled alarms in case you forget to set your alarm before bed.
If you use AutoSleep our auto sleep tracker, you can use the new ultra smart alarm features. You can now be woken up after a desired amount of sleep, quality sleep or when your sleep bank is back in credit. You can use this in conjunction with a latest wake time if required. You can even set a bedtime reminder that looks at your required sleep, sleep efficiency and latest wake time to give you a reminder for the optimal time to go to bed.
When you turn on your alarm, it can automatically tell AutoSleep that you have gone to bed so that time to fall asleep can be tracked.
If you use Apple HomeKit then you can run scenes for key events in AutoWake like turning off your bedside lamp and setting your room temperature for sleep.
AutoWake requires an Apple Watch running WatchOS 4 or higher. Advanced features requires WatchOS 5.
AutoWake works fine with Do Not Disturb and Theatre/Cinema mode.
AutoWake requires at least a bluetooth connection between your iPhone and your Apple Watch during the time that you are asleep. You can use Flight Mode on your iPhone, but make sure that you turn on bluetooth.
If you user Screen Time, make sure that AutoWake is in your exclude list.
As with all of our apps, there is no tracking, no analytics, no snooping. Your privacy is very important.
Here's AutoWake 3. It's a big update!
- All alarms are now set directly on the Apple Watch in a rather tasty new way.
- If you use AutoSleep & have WatchOS 5 you can now set advanced ultra smart alarms. These allow you to set a sleep goal, quality goal or sleep bank goal. AutoWake can then do things like set an alarm every Friday after you achieve 8 hours sleep but no later than 7:30AM with an intelligent reminder 60 minutes before the best time to go to bed. Ultra smart alarms can help you hit your sleep goal as well as to prevent oversleeping.
- Scheduled backup alarms are now both more flexible and more straightforward.
- iPhone app is greatly simplified.
- Support for every Infograph complication format on the Series 4 Watch.
- Smartwake options now include "bump" only. This will tap you every 5 minutes before your final alarm time to take you out of deeper sleep.
- You can now change the voice to use for confirmations and safety alarms.
Hope you like it! Pleasant dreams.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Working as expected, lean on features.
For an automated smart alarm app for my watch this has been fantastic and much more reliable in my experience compared to Pillow.
There are some features that I miss from Pillow though, as well as some quality of life adjustments I would be happy to see.
I frequently take naps and a quick 1 or 2 tap nap alarm would be incredibly helpful as the current system is a chore to try and do this regularly.
Having homekit functionality is incredible and am glad to see it in the app. Some additional functionality I would love to see with homekit is the ability to set a custom scene so multiple users in different rooms could each have their own AutoWake scenes. The ability to activate a scene before an alarm goes off would also be a very nice addition (like a sunrise to help wake you up). This could be done with homekit automation but would not change with altered alarms in AutoWake.
Fails at its primary function as an alarm. Worked well for a few weeks but then suddenly stopped. Now it doesn’t go off sometimes. I have to set a backup alarm just in case.
Also, there hasn’t been an update in 6 months now, I’d avoid this app as it seems like it might be abandoned. Not fixing such a major issue quickly raises alarms —ha!
Stopped working after few weeks
It worked for few weeks and then suddenly stopped working. Waste of money.
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Tantsissa Holding Pty Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.