Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan EFB features multiple firsts with terrain warning, automatic IFR airway planning and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by pilots for pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• All necessary documentation
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR, CP and optimum altitude calculation
• Full support for comprehensive pre flight briefings, Eurocontrol route verification and electronic flight plan submission
• VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• RocketRoute users can import flight plans created on RocketRoute
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET)
• GPS moving map with display data labels
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates which support route editing and more
• Aircraft pilot operating handbook import
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (Including Garmin G1000)
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And much more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan EFB’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
New in 8.0.7
• Resolve an issue when unpacking large downloads on older devices
• Resolve an issue with AvPlan Live being disabled when connected to an external ADSB receiver
New in 8.0.6
• Resolve an issue with NAIPS passwords
New in 8.0.5
• Resolve an issue uploading and sharing aircraft types on the AvPlan EFB website
• Resolve an issue creating new advanced performance profiles for an aircraft
• Resolve an issue where changes to an aircraft profile would not propagate to the in-use aircraft
New in 8.0.4
• Resolve an issue where detailed performance profiles could not always be edited
• Improve logging of flight events (Block off/on, Wheels off/on)
• Resolve an issue with winds aloft when a device has poor or no internet access
• Populate the Grid LSALT on an alternate leg
New in 8.0.3
• Resolve an issue auto-selecting a leg and logging times when departing
• Resolve some issues with lateral weight and balance
• Resolve some issues with aircraft model syncing
New in 8.0.2
• Resolve some minor loading issues
New in 8.0.1
• Preserve bookmarks when documents are updated (ERSA, AIP etc)
• Resolve an issue where a password protected aircraft profile cannot be edited
• Disable pilot profile syncing when 'disable user content syncing' is enabled
New in 8.0
• Multiple weight and balance profiles for an aircraft. Pro subscribers can create multiple loading profiles for an aircraft type (for example a passenger and cargo configuration). Load stations can have defined types and defaults assigned (including names) for a load station.
• Optional equipment can also be specified to enable complex aircraft configurations to be modelled, easily selected and approved electronic load sheets exported for safety and compliance purposes.
• New load sheet format, including lateral weight and balance if a profile has been defined.
• Weight and balance profiles can be electronically approved by a Weight Control Authority and approved load sheets created by the app. Approved profiles are automatically locked to prevent changes.
• Lateral weight and balance calculations can be performed.
• Multiple pilot profiles can be created (Settings, Pilot Profiles) and selected when you file a flight plan. Pilot profiles will automatically sync across your devices.
• Enroute alternates will be added to an SPFIB briefing request
• HUD is now larger and has bigger fonts. New HUD options (Settings, User Settings, HUD) including one for a light bar for survey operations. See the user manual for details on the new HUD
• KML overlays with lines can be turned into a flight plan. Swipe the row with the overlay (Enroute, Map Settings) to reveal a button to turn it into a flight plan
• New 'Future Rain' forecast overlay (Enroute, Weather Overlays) . Pro users can see areas of anticipated rainfall up to 90 minutes into the future.
• Traffic alerting. Receive visual and audible alerts of potential traffic conflicts via AvPlan Live or an attached ADSB-in receiver. Enable under Settings, User Settings.
• When double tapping on a PRD area, there is a link to take you directly to the ERSA entry for that airspace
• Military CTR is displayed as a CTR and not a TRA, and the active status (Active, De-active, Unknown) is also displayed when double tapping on the airspace
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish it was more Canadian friendly
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- 187.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Year Subscription $104.99
- AvPlan NZ VFR 1 year subscription $119.99
- AvPlan Georeference Upgrade - 1 Month Subscription $11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.