Faster, cheaper, global money transfers.
Whether you’re supporting your family or doing business internationally, Azimo makes it easy and safe to send money from your phone, at a quarter of the cost of your bank or high street money transfer provider.
Features and benefits:
- Your first two transfers are fee-free
- Send money to any bank account, mobile wallets and more than 300,000 secure cash pick-up locations
- Instant or one-hour transfers available in 80+ countries, with 24/7 delivery available in many
- Send from 25 European countries to more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Real-time updates on your transfer, so you know exactly where your money is
- No credit or debit card fees
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA in the UK and by DNB in the EU
- Face ID and Touch ID security, to keep your personal data secure
- In-app customer support offered in 8 languages
Use Azimo to:
- Send money to your family and friends
- Pay medical bills
- Pay utility bills abroad
- Do business internationally
- Fund your relocation to a new country
- Top-up phones worldwide
This update includes a few tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So quick and cheap charge
No Canadian option
Developer Response ,
Hello Angelasuun24! We'd love to see you as one of our customers, but currently we only support sending from the following countries: the UK, Eurozone countries, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and Poland. We've focused on offering sending from Europe for now, but if we decide to venture further in the future, we will not hesitate to inform about it on our website and social media channels. Let us share this with you: Canada is pretty high on the list of countries we want to try our hand at sending from! That's why we hope to be able to share the good news with you rather sooner than later (although rather not this year, also due to the current COVID-19 related situation). Have a great weekend and take care. Kind regards, The Azimo Team
No option for Canada
There is no option for Canada in the drop down menu. It automatically pops up when registering, but when you try to continue it’s an error.
- Azimo Ltd
- 158.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Azimo Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.