Babylonian Twins is a 2D retro puzzle platform game that takes you to 576 BC in ancient Mesopotamia. With a beautifully reconstructed historic environments, original Middle Eastern music and innovative two-character control, you will enjoy days and weeks of exploration and mind-twisting puzzles. A critically acclaimed remake of the original Commodore Amiga game which was built in Iraq in the 90s.
4.5/5 - GamePro
5/5 - AppSmile
8/10 - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
"Fantastic head-scratching puzzles" - GamePro
"Top marks level design, superb challenges", EuroGamer
"A proud member of Mensa" - 148Apps
"Reminds us what was so good about 16-bit gaming" - PocketGamer
"A gorgeous, charming platformer with one of the most interesting backstories" - C-Net
"An Instant Classic" - THEAPPERA
Also featured on AOL News, Kotaku, Wired.com, Arstechnica, The Independent, The Vancouver Sun and others.
About the game
- Guide the twin princes of Babylon in their quest to restore peace in Babylon in unique co-operative tag-team control
- Over a dozen large levels across five stages including: Tower of Babel, the Assyrian Place, the Procession Street and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- A detailed reconstruction of ancient Mesopotamia derived from authentic history texts
- An album worth of original authentic Iraqi Music
- Secret treasures and bonus levels
http://facebook.com/babyloniantwins (tips, support and special offers)
- iOS 8+ support
- Bug fixes
- Online video tutorials
Your 5 star rating will keep the updates coming, please take a moment to review this update on iTunes. Thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is amazing
It looked fun and I was right. I am so impressed and can’t stop playing it.
I’ve been playing this for 2-3 years
This is truly the best game ever ...i will definitely buy any coming upgrades
- BitHunch LLC
- 55.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BitHunch LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Skip a Level $1.39
- Extra 3000 Golden Coins $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.