Enjoy the #1 virtual bakery game! Design the bakery of your dreams and share with your friends! Impress your customers with stunning decorations and mouth-watering sweets!
- DESIGN and build the perfect, personalized bakery! Stunning variety and unlimited creativity!
- DECORATE with thousands of items, choose tables, chairs, wallpaper, art, and more!
- CUSTOMIZE a menu of delicious treats to make tummies grumble for more!
- SOCIALIZE with other bakeries, and collect bonus tips from players!
- INVITE Facebook friends to set up shop right next door! Share secret recipes!
- Download and play weekly updates with new treats and decorations!
New content is released every week to keep your bakery growing!
Bakery Story is the MOST delicious and BEST looking bakery game for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
Please note: Bakery Story is an online game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Bakery Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but could use improvements
I want to start off by saying that I've been playing Bakery story since I was a young kid, now 20yrs old, so I have love and history with Storm8 games since my childhood. However, there are some things that I think would make this game even better, probably more popular and relevant these days (2022).
- When gifting a neighbour, there should be categories so that it is much easier to navigate the menu instead of using the L and R arrows, for example; food, goal parts (name of goal), etc.
- Fix the music bug. Every time I open the app and I have my ringer and sound on, the theme song plays for about 15-20 sec and then stops completely. I would love for it to be more consistent. (doesn't have anything to do with my phone, I have an iPhone XR and I've never had that problem with other apps)
- Monthly or quarterly during the year, I think that there should be new releases and updates in terms of designs for walls, floors, tables and chairs, counters, etc. I wish there was a bit more variety and updated content for the year that we are now in. (2022)
- Easier way to get gems or more 'watch video to earn gems'. A lot of the times it's very difficult to save up 4mil to expand your bakery just a bit bigger. I don't think the ratio is very fair for value vs price. Gems are harder to come by. Yes, you can earn them by mastering recipes, downloading Storm8 apps and leveling up, completing goals, etc, however, not everyone has time to put effort into goals and just want to play leisurely on a regular basis.
- Implementing more customization in the game would be awesome. Maybe having a character that can be dressed and made to look like the bakery owner or whatever, anything along the lines would be nice to see. Even seeing your 'character' stand at the cash register to serve the customers is a great idea.
There are some other things I would recommend but they are the smaller issues that aren't too bothersome and I can live with. I really appreciate if you've read this far and have taken in my feedback and input in a positive way. I want to thank Storm8 for an excellent game that influenced my childhood in a good way and allowed me to live my childhood dreams of being a bakery owner (virtually, ofc!). That's all! Great game overall. :) Endless possibilities and potential as well!
I’ve been playing the Story games off and on for about 10 years and I have noticed, when re-downloading Bakery Story in 2022 that things have changed for the worse.
The app takes a while to load into, and it is RIDDLED with advertisements the second you open it. There’s always a good 4-5 pop-ups that I see continuously. Me seeing them often just makes me angry and frustrated - not encouraged to buy anything, which I wouldn’t purchase anyways.
There are things that also need to be fixed and worked on. The music cuts out and sometimes doesn’t even play. The furniture and options all have stayed the same since I first played in 2013. When sending neighbours requests, when you start checking their boxes they sometimes become unchecked, so you have to do it all over again. Also, for gifting, why aren’t there categories or at least a search bar for items? I don’t send gifts unless someone sends me a request because I refuse to go through over 50+ options to find the one they want.
Moreover, why am I getting a pop-up video ad after only playing for maybe 30 seconds? It’s getting to a point where I’m most likely going to remove the app again and probably not come back because I can’t stand the ads. It’s too much.
Oh, also, the goals are basically impossible to complete unless you have maybe 50+ neighbours that are all active or you want to pay for gems.
Not enjoying the pay to win aspect. Really disappointed in what this game has become.
It’s a literal vibe
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 206.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Storm8 Studios
- In-App Purchases
- 24 Gems $6.99
- 50 Gems $13.99
- 24 Gems $5.49
- 50 Gems $9.99
- 105 Gems $27.99
- 105 Gems $19.99
- 9 Gems $2.79
- Starter Pack $2.79
- 50 Gems $10.99
- 275 Gems $47.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.