Baritastic is the # 1 app for bariatric surgery!
Baritatric surgery patients have specific goals, requirements and guidelines before and after surgery.
And now there is a free app specifically built for bariatric surgery patients.
* Nutrition and Water Tracking
* Reminders - Vitamins, Water, Protein Shakes, Meals, Other
* Bariatric Food, Water, and Bite Timer
* Create a Photo Timeline to Track Your Journey
* Patient Journal - Log thoughts, take pics, rate your hunger and happiness.
* Newbie Checklist - Stay on task and get to surgery.
* Bariatric Surgery Specific Recipes
* Bariatric Surgery Specific Resources
* Baritastic Social Support Group
* Connect to YOUR Bariatric Program Through the Baritastic App
* Body Mass Index Chart
* and more!
Whether you are considering weight loss surgery or are already losing weight, this app is for you. Lap Band, gastric bypass, gastric sleeve, gastric balloon, duodenal switch - it's all here.
* Notes *
We are always improving the app and appreciate your feedback.
If your bariatric program hasn't given you a code, ask them for one or tell them about Baritastic and we'll get them set-up.
- Connect with Apple Health Kit to keep track of your steps. Go to Settings Screen >Device and Apps > Connect an App> Apple HealthKit.
* Minor updates & bug fixes.
As always, use the help button in the app if you need anything. We love your feedback and suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
It would be nice to have the app in French.
Good but could be better
There are many things about the app that are awesome, but it could be drastically improved by adding the ability to multi-add food in a meal, type in measurements instead of scrolling, and being able to add in additional areas to be measured.
Synching doesn’t work
I have always used my iPad Mini AND my Samsung phone to enter my meals. For the past few days, the meals won’t sync between the 2 devices. My phone shows all my ,ears since Nov 2020 and my iPad shows no meals the past few days. Very frustrating! Looking for other tracking options. I really love Baritastic but not if I can’t track my meals. It’s not a total synching issue though...I entered my weight on my phone and the lower weight appeared on the iPad...it’s just the food intake screen that doesn’t update.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBL Media LLC
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NBL Media LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.