Enemies up ahead Commander!
Plan out your strategy and deck with the help of +70 unique cards to outsmart real users in quick intense 1v1 & 2v2 realtime strategy battles!
Will your strategy be to swarm the opponent with infantry troops, or perhaps blasting your way through enemy defenses with tanks, or even surprising the enemy with exploding rats? The choice is up to you Commander!
● Global 1v1 & 2v2 ranked realtime strategy battles vs. real users!
● Over 70+ military themed cards ready to be unlocked, all fit for their own strategy to BOOM your enemies!
● Clan system including chat, leaderboard, research system and more!
● Multiple game modes such as Ranked Mode, Campaign Mode, Casual Mode, Guerrilla Mode designed to make it FUN for everyone!
● Challenge friends or clanmates to realtime 1v1 & 2v2 fights for fun or to test new strategies!
● Learn new strategies by watching top players fight it out on BOOM TV!
*Disclaimer: BATTLE BOOM is not an addiction, it’s a necessity!
Get started now and see if you have what it takes to become the most feared and respected Commander!
Find more information about Battle Boom on:
1. Two New units! Flaming Mech and Suicide Mech!
2. The function to add a friend to team up for a 2vs2 battle has been added.
3. Rewards for Guerilla Mode has been increased from 5x to 10x.
4. Addition of 4 daily missions and erased 2.
5. Unit balance.
6. Bug fixes and game optimization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My account and all its progress has been lost? For some reason the game started me over after playing for years.
Any way to get it back?
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear this, kevin bigd. We do suggest that you contact our Customer Support Team to properly assist you with this concern. Here is the link for your convenience: https://fourthirtythree.helpshift.com/a/battle-boom/. Thanks!
Five star game but...
I am really enjoying this game a ton but there’s a few things I’ve noticed after awhile that are bugging me. I do not believe I am playing against real people live most of the time. If I can close the game and a minute later open the game, it puts me right back to where I quit a minute earlier, same units in the same position and all instead of taking me to the home screen... then you know for sure it’s not live but rather “single player”. I think it’s just bots that are using players actual decks a good most of the games and sometimes just a legit bot account. After awhile you’ll be able to spot the bots(they use a similar name like always have “Caitlyn” in it for example or a certain clan name). It’s still fun don’t get me wrong. Also as soon as I reached silver 1 the 2v2 has been impossible to win... always against such tough opponents now and rarely win. But that’s fine, it’ll just take me a little longer to get stronger like them... like maybe a few months to a year lol. Great game tho, I can’t recommend it enough.
I’ve been playing for over a year now and I’m still loving it. It’s not pay to win but you can advance faster if you do. I’ve never encountered cheaters or hacks. Could use more units and more players but other than that it’s a very fun game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Four Thirty Three
- 363 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyrights ⓒ 2017 4:33 Creative Lab & BrayGame. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $6.99
- Handful of Gems $1.39
- Rank up_1 $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.