- Luck of the Draw scenario repaired for Multiplayer. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to fix Luck of the Draw games that are already desynchronized
- Axis pre-dawn turns spelling corrected.
- Plane incidental sounds will only be heard during clear weather days.
- Combat previews longer show 2 retreat chances next to another.
- Camera controller improved.
- Settings language selection will no longer overlap the close button.
- Computer opponent selection screen text display updated.
- Multiplayer notification overlay now fits to screen.
- Multiplayer game file size reduced by up to 75%.
- "Sorry we were unable to notify your opponent by e-mail it was their turn." - This error will no longer appear while uploading a Multiplayer turn, since the upload has been successful.
- Downloading a game after an opponent has claimed it will no longer cause a crash.
- Added an Exit to Main Menu button in the Multiplayer Chat panel, so that if an upload error occurs multiple times, the player will be able to exit the game normally.
- Fixed bug when Showing notifications while logging into Multiplayer.
- AI can no longer trigger combat after breakthrough.
- Commando will appear in Briefing only during the day it has been used.
- 1 SS Panzer Division starting strength in the Endgame scenario set to 3.
- The Endgame victory conditions revised.
- Tournament Bitter End score calculation fixed.
- Added a paper label popup with information about the commando phase.
- Fixed application freeze in tutorial when using non-English languages.
- Mobile units are now able to return to their original space in the same turn, if movement rules allow it.
- The game no longer permits an attack across a bridge from more than one space away unless there is already another friendly unit in the target space AT THE START OF THE TURN. (as stated in the rules)
- All slot saves will work now.
- Language selection will now work in the game scene as well.
- Close button from the accept challenge with password works now.
- Close button from ingame help section will now fit in the screen.
- AI textures corrected for Patton and von Manteuffel.
- Turn indicator time passage will show the time now, as it should have.
- Loading screen background sprite updated.
- Ingame tooltip should fit better in screen bounds.
- Notifications number in tutorial should no longer overlap other menus.
- Menu transition in tutorial.
- PBEM requests will no longer be called if in offline mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Best game on the App Store
Comprehensive, challenging, endlessly playable, and great graphics and sound to boot. The UI is built for an iPad but it is playable on the iPhone. Seriously an underrated game. I wish they still had the El Alamein version of this.
I have spent countless hours playing both sides all scenarist Niall I can say is I want more! The desert is moving! But get to it, need 3 or 4 more of them. Outstanding!
The fonts are too small
Although in the other 2 the fonts are big it seems that in this one there is a bug .... Plz Fix
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 459.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2013 Shenandoah Studio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Designer’s Guide $3.99
- The Endgame $5.49
- Bradley $2.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.