Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac*
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
• Fixed synchronization
Please update both macOS and iOS versions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Elegant, robust, simple and fantastic dev support
Full disclosure, I didn’t give all 5 stars to begin with because the product was broken. But now that the pro version is fixed the fact that the dev team is super helpful, and mostly how quick they were to address my issue. I have to say this product is simple elegant, and yet robust for tasking. I whole heartedly recommend all five stars. I have used a lot of tasking products, and I like how quick it is. The support is there too. Pro tip, It is even better when paired with Focus Matrix.
Many Small Inconveniences
Doesn’t sync state well between iOS and Mac.
If you started working without starting the timer, there’s no way to scroll the time forward a few minutes.
This app doesn't sync well.
This app doesn't sync well cross platform.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.