Introducing the Bed Bath & Beyond | buybuy BABY App! 24/7 access to our extensive inventory for all of your household and baby essentials. Whether you’re looking to spruce up a new home with furniture, bedding, and cookware, or you're a parent stocking up on diapers, bottles, and bath supplies, our app makes it easy to shop on the go.
Shop smarter with less stress, less fuss, and more savings with these helpful features:
• Easy-to-update gift and baby registries. Use your mobile phone to scan barcodes of in-store items and add them instantly to your registry. Need to give a gift? Shop any Bed Bath & Beyond or buybuy BABY registry from your device.
• Coupon wallet. Organize all of your offers in one easy-to-access spot so you’ll never miss out on savings.
• In-store pickup.. Add items to your cart from your phone—then, when you’re ready, pick them up at the Bed Bath & Beyond or buybuy BABY store of your choice.
• Store locator. Need a Bed Bath & Beyond or buybuy BABY store when you’re out and about? Find the nearest one whenever you want it, wherever you are. (Map and directions included.)
• Our scan feature has a brand new look and feel that makes it easier to add products to your registry and provides recommendations for more great things to add!
• Heading off to college? You can now create, add to, and submit your Pack & Hold list all through our app!
• We’re giving you a new way to add to your registry! Try out Hit or Miss for a fun and interactive way to add our most highly rated and favorite products to your registry
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly solid app but scrolling through products is too slow
Scrolling through the product grid is very painful. When you have so many products in your catalog I want to be able to scroll through quickly and smoothly. This is not current experience. It looks like about 6 product tiles are loaded at a time and as soon as I reach the end of loaded items the next loading cycle begins. While next 6-8 tiles are loaded the grid is completely unresponsive - i can't scroll up or down, there is no loading indicator, nothing. There is no way I would have the patience to wait for items to load more than a couple of times. It is waaaaay too long and frustrating. What is most frustrating is that where I would spend the most time in your appnif it actually worked.
Developer Response ,
Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this issue for you?
Thank you!- Bed Bath App Team
Coupon expiry date unknown
App is a cool idea. The coupons don’t show when they expire however. Only when it expires that same day, so you don’t know how much time you have to redeem.
I used to get monthly offers via email and all of a sudden they stopped. I went to customer service in store I write online I cancelled and resigned up my emails and nothing. I don’t like this new system
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.