This app requires Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5). Beddit helps measure, manage, and improve your sleep. With automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, and bedroom temperature and humidity. Set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, and Beddit motivates you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.
• Automatic and accurate tracking
• An extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor — at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
• With a USB power adapter, the sensor is always on
Comprehensive tracking and trends
• Track your sleep time, heart rate, and breathing rate
• Review last night’s bedroom temperature and humidity so you can optimize your sleep environment
• View graphs of 7-day, 30-day, and 90-day trends and averages to understand your sleep and environment over time
Motivational coaching and education
• Set daily bedtime and sleep time goals to get guidance toward achieving them
• Improve your sleep habits with bedtime reminders and nudges in the evening
• Stay on top of how you sleep with daily and weekly sleep report notifications
• Watch videos on how to improve your sleep
Integration with Apple Watch and the Health app in iOS
• Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch
• Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone so you can view all your progress in one convenient place
A Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5) is required to monitor your sleep.
Learn more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
This update restores Snoring Detection in manual measurement mode.
Notes et avisTout afficher
As dumb as it gets!!
If you wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason and stay away from bed for a few minutes, it pops up a message that you slept 2 hours and that’s that!!
I am puzzled why Apple takes over perfectly fine companies and then mess things up so bad!!
UPDATE -> iOS 13 -> Now, this useless app doesn’t even work anymore!!
Typical Apple ... buy good companies ... mess them up ... cut all their useful features ... pop up LOOOOONG agreements so people can’t sue them either!!
After recent update it became even more useless as it was before...
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 126.5 Mo
- Forme et santé
Nécessite iOS 12.0 et watchOS 4.2 ou version ultérieure. Compatible avec iPhone, iPad et iPod touch.
- © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.