The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Legend™
• Beltone First™
• Beltone Boost™
• Beltone Boost Plus™
The Beltone HearPlus app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearPlus mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.Beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearPlus app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit the support website via the link in the app store.
The update also includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Last iPhone updates made a mess for my hearing aids. It’s one thing to receive phone calls and media via Bluetooth. Thank you for that, great to have!!! It’s another though, to have every sound the phone makes the same way. I take sometimes over 1,000 pictures a day with my phone for work. Having the phone struggle to send the sound of a camera click to my devices causes a delay in snapping the pic, creating lots of out of focus shots. Also, with every sound, including any email received, taking pictures, and other sounds, my aids go mute while the phone is trying to connect. Very irritating and counterproductive! Please fix this!
Completely agree with others
This doesn’t work with my hearing aids on OS 13. Kicks me out and go to demo. Everything another review said exactly. Very frustrating. Now I am using settings on my phone which is inconvenient to get to for any changes to be done.
This app hasn’t been stable since I updated my IOS two updates ago. I have been hoping for a fix with this app and it seems from talking to others that many have had the same problem and we get the same generic way to connect and or fix that we have had since the first instal and yet before it worked and now it doesn’t keep my hearing aids connected to the app. My hearing aids stay connected to my phone but the app drops them and then you have to constantly go into demo mode then it will connect after you leave demo. This is not what a paying customer would expect. Very disappointed with this app now but I have it a 2 star because when it did work, it was everything I needed. Now it’s just a frustrating work around and hoping someone fixes this issue eventually.
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 409.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, Beltone Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.