Be Safe will:
- allow you to make a safety plan
- inform you about resources
- give you options for getting help
- empower you to reach out safely
Be Safe is available in Brant, Chapleau, Chatham-Kent, Dryden, Durham, Greater Sudbury, Haldimand-Norfolk, Hamilton, Hastings-Prince Edwards, Lanark, Leeds and Grenville, London, Manitoulin Island, Nippissing Parry Sound District, Northumberland County, Ottawa, Sarnia Lambton, Saugeen First Nation, Simcoe Muskoka, Sioux Lookout, Thunder Bay and District, Toronto-North York, Waterloo Wellington and Windsor Essex County, as well as Ontario-wide. Many regions are also available in French and Arabic.
Be Safe was created by a dedicated team of youth, mindyourmind, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, and other partners in the Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives initiative in London, Ontario and surrounding areas.
Please keep in mind:
- it does not replace professional clinical advice or emergency services
- consider password protecting your device to keep your information you private
- you should complete the safety plan with a supportive person, when you're not in crisis
- you should keep your safety plan up to date
Paper versions are available for free from besafeapp.ca.
The London Service Collaborative is an initiative based on Ontario's mental health and addictions strategy. Its goal is to improve access to and coordination of mental health and addictions services for children, youth and families.
Be Safe. You deserve help.
Adding new fields to the resources page for additional information retrieval
Ratings and Reviews
But it has a couple of problems. There are a couple not spelling errors that I noticed throughout the app. It's also not very user friendly on start up. A tutorial of the app would be great for first time users. Would I recommend it? Probably.
Crashes everytime I take the first quiz
Fix it please
I personally find this app to be not good and not helpful.
- ConnexOntario Health Services Information
- 18.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.