From computers and cameras to toys and video games, the Best Buy iOS app is packed with nearly a million products. Shop online and have things shipped to your door, or reserve products to pickup in-store. With the Best Buy flyer, store locator, and Favourites list at your fingertips, the Best Buy app makes online shopping a breeze.
Shop and browse online, anytime, anywhere
• Choose from nearly a million products ranging from laptops and TVs to furniture and baby gear
• See what’s available online and in-store and do your online shopping in the Best Buy app
Reserve online, pickup and pay in-store
• Reserve products in the app for in-store pickup at one of our 179 locations
• Pickup and pay for products within 24 hours of your reservation
Protect your products with Geek Squad
• Add Geek Squad Protection to your products for peace of mind
Easily manage your account details
• Save your favourite products in one convenient place
• Checkout faster and view your order history
• Quick access to order tracking and your receipts
• Contact us about your order and start the return process
• Find out about the hottest deals with our notifications feature
See the hottest deals in the Best Buy flyer
• Browse the latest flyer for the best deals, and add things to your shopping list
Compare deals between Marketplace sellers
• Find the best online deals from Marketplace sellers
Scan products in-store for more info
• Get instant product info by scanning QR codes in-store
• Read product descriptions, see images, and read reviews
Find Best Buy stores near you
• Use the Best Buy store locator to find nearby stores
• See Best Buy store hours and get directions
This version includes bug fixes and performance updates so you can enjoy a smooth shopping experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please get rid of Best Buy marketplace
I’m seriously not interested in my search results being clogged up with Best Buy marketplace results and having to toggle the switch to turn of EVERY TIME. Funny thing about that switch is it doesn’t seem to like being turned off. Need to hit the same space often multiple times to get it to toggle.
Also having continuity across devices would be nice. What’s the point in getting me to log in (every time! Can’t you keep me logged in like a proper app?) if I have to manually enter my watches items separately anyhow?
The basic bare bones of the app works fairly well but the features could use some attention please
I purchased a Nintendo Switch console (The one where you can use it as handheld, tabletop or play it on tv) to Play during the COVID-19 pandemic quarantine. one thing I recommend Best Buy to do is update their online inventory both on app and website because I saw that it said the switch was “out of stock” on app and web. But when I looked for it at my local Best Buy Branch, it was in stock.
They should update their inventory constantly.
Pay with Apple Pay is not available
Add gift card to Apple Wallet
Check gift card balance
Always need to reconnect to your Best Buy account inside the app (eg order status)
Cannot go back in the cart section
- Best Buy Canada Ltd.
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Best Buy Canada Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.